FACILITATOR TRAINING COURSE SETA
SETA FACILITATOR - TRAIN THE TRAINER TRAINING COURSE JOHANNESBURG
This course is for anyone wishing to become a SETA registered facilitator. There is a noticeable difference between learning from a skilled facilitator versus learning from a traditional “trainer/presenter”.
Price: R5,500.00 per person
Course Duration: 3 day Group
Individuals have the opportunity to attend this course in a series of one-on-one sessions at dates and times suitable to the learner and facilitator.
Here are just some of the key tools we enable facilitators to master in our facilitator-training workshop:
- Building rapport and establishing credibility
Open communication and listening skills
- Mastering the use of questions for maximum participation, thinking, learning and discovery
- Using structures which orientate people so they know at all times where they are, where they are heading and where they have been
- Enhance your vocal ability
- Presenting seemingly dull information in an interesting and unforgettable way
- Building and maintaining participant self esteem
- Subtle signs to look for and how to respond to them when working with individuals and groups
- Dealing with disagreements, disruption, objections and demanding individuals
- Building a presentation
- Activities for maximum participation and learning
- Assistance with Portfolios of Evidence during class
- Registration of graduates with ETDP SETA
FACILITATOR TRAINING Booking ENQUIRY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Individuals can attend Public courses in Randburg which are held weekly. Anyone can join at any time. In this training method there is no group classroom environment. Each person works individually at their own pace, doing practical exercises from a guide, receiving one-on-one assistance from the facilitator. This allows for a lot of individual attention. Maximum 6 individuals per group.
Groups: Minimum 3 people for a group for Instructor Led Training. Intermediate and Advanced courses can be tailor-made to suit your staff’s requirements for one or two day courses. Prices exclude catering. Should you require catering for your group please arrange prior.
Seta credits: Should you wish to obtain SETA credits against the Unit Standard for Computer Courses, an additional fee may be charged for additional, Facilitators, Assessors’ and Moderators. A PoE must be submitted.
Training facilitators: We reserve the right to replace the facilitator at any stage. We reserve the right to reschedule public course dates in the event of low attendance.
1 day training is 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Specific days of the week allocated (ask for dates). Participants must stay for the full day to complete the course (unless a prior arrangement is made).